Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We Day!!

We Day was awsome! First, there was many famous people there to give speeches and inspire youth to go from me to we. Some of these people include Mike "pinball" clemens and craig and mark keilburger. Second, there was entertainment, preformers include Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers and Hedley. Last, I learned about an issue that is a massive problem and needs to be fixed and that there is a no better solution then to teach and inspire youth to change the world.

Personally as a audiance member i felt that all of the speeches were very well written and spoken. These speeches were written to inspire youth to change the world and they did a great job hearing the crowd cheer and scream about changing the world and seeing all the passion made me fell inspired to do something. My favorite speech was Mike Clemens him talking was so insipreing and he was so passionate about his speech and what he was talking about.

I had many great memories that will stay with me forever and also many great thoughts and speeches that will remind me to do something good for the rest of my life. After We Day I felt inspired and I still feel that way and I hope that I will be able to make a great deal of change in someone or something's world for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment