Monday, May 31, 2010

Done school, now what?

Well for me its a little hard to think of exactly what I'm planning on doing after school, but I do have a draft plan for at least right now. My idea for what I'm going to do starts of with what I want to be, an architect! Also now where i want to go for my future in architecture and civil engineering in the world. In the paragraphs below i will expand on my idea for the future.

First, my job, an architect. There are many types of architects, and the one i want to be is a civil engineer and design and make blue prints for new public buildings. I want to be an architect because i love building stuff and best of all making designs for them. My idea is to start my own company so that I can be and architect, but also be a successful business man.

Second, where i want to work. I love Canada and North America and have spent most of my childhood traveling all over North America, so anywhere in NA is good. Although there are some favourite places i would want to work in including: Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa and L.A.

Well now you know what I want to be and where I want to work. This is my draft idea or plan for when I'm done school, but that's not for a while so I cant get too excited. I now hope that maybe you can TRY to make your life plan almost half as good as mine!

1 comment: