Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Where would I go

Many people have great dreams and fantasies about going to brand new and undiscovered planets and solar systems. Although I am not one of these people, in my opinion i feel that the greatest sights and geological landforms are right under are nose. I will explain to you why i believe this is true and why instead of going to new solar systems to travel and take a step on every square inch of the great planet that we already inhabit!

Our planet, planet Earth in my opinion is the most wonderful out of all the planets already discovered. I mean think about most of the other planets we know about are made of gases, so to me that's not really that great. We have so many unbelievable sights and great landforms that in my opinion should be just a little more 'awwwed' over.

I think that, for me instead of going and exploring new places that i would like to enjoy what great things we already have before humans destroy possibly the greatest planet out there. This means that before we all try to migrate to new and mysterious places that we at least think about all the great things we have before we abandon Earth, because of all the pollution.

To conclude I would like to try and take a step on every square inch of the Earths surface before I even think about moving and exploring new planets. With this I hope that least people take in some of this and think just a little more on the great planet we already have before just carelessly destroying it and thinking of new places to inhabit, and marvel over the great and still mysterious things this Earths holds!

1 comment: